Thursday, May 28, 2015

Life is CHANGING

My life in Bristol has been abhorrent. I loved teaching and the days I spent at home reading, playing the piano or guitar, studying, and spending time with my parents. The social scene has been so-so. The desire to flee is overwhelming. I have allowed myself to obsess over ridiculous things, and I want to change and be a better person in a better place. I realize that a change in location will not automatically better things for me, and a happier disposition requires so much of my own effort. I think that the change in location will be beneficial because it always has been for me in the past.

Screw this city and this lifestyle I have maintained for the past 5 months. I cannot wait to WORK and earn money. I do not care what I do, but I want to be kept busy and to learn new things, meet new people, and have new adventures. I can't wait to get out of here!

I want SO much out of life. I will confess it all right now. I eventually want a good job. To some, this goes without saying. I want to save money and have a nice apartment with wonderful (but not too many) accessories and tools. I want the lifestyle of a minimalist. I want urban and maybe both the city and countryside. I want to surround myself with beauty, health and athleticism (not that hippy dippy yoga health but just general health...I'll just say this: I want to surround myself with vegetables). I want a funny, entrepreneurial, handsome, Mann who adores me. And that is all. When can this happen? 

No comments:

Working from home ruined my already fragile existence

 Yeah, not a popular topic, but I'm going to slowly but surely make it one - just the way the Covid-19 pandemic and mandates to leave th...