Friday, May 14, 2010

My Re-Introduction Post As Usual

yes, I'm back in America again. China is awful for communication. Awful in many ways...social networking devices for obvious communist government reasons (FB, Twitter, Gblog) and language communication. Picture a foreigner, stranded and clueless with no white face turn to. Now that I''ve re-introduced myself back to American, I have made well use of my time by properly Facebooking, Tweeting (I set up a Tweet account, even the old guys on NPR tweet so my podcasts tell me and I don't even tweet yet), and texting all my dear friends who I find, despite the distance apart, still remain good friends.

Anyhow, glad to be back in America. There are a lot of things I need to get taken care of. Jobs Money Contacts...shit shit shit. I have decided one thing though - I only need to save money. Chinese people taught me that - they're good at hoarding and saving, meaning they accumulate no credit. Pay for the 100,000 dollar college bill all in cash and all at once, even if that means borrowing from your aunt, not the bank.

Ta ta

No comments:

Working from home ruined my already fragile existence

 Yeah, not a popular topic, but I'm going to slowly but surely make it one - just the way the Covid-19 pandemic and mandates to leave th...